Reid Highway Duplication Project
Georgiou – Main Roads Western Australia
Commenced in January 2015 the Reid Highway Duplication project involves the following:
- 2.2km of duplication between Erindale Rd and Duffy Rd
- New loop ramp including on-ramp to Mitchell Freeway
- New bridge over Mitchell Freeway and PTA rail.
- Reid highway/Malaga Drive interchange
- New bridge over Malaga Drive
Alliance Surveying provided Survey Services for the project, including site setout for earthworks, bridge works and asphalt works and also including survey for control establishment and service location.